Territory Sales Manager
|March 20, 2013 - April 20, 2013|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive benefits package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Territory Sales Manager|
Bull Moose Tube Company, a growth oriented manufacturer and marketer of steel tubular products, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri has an immediate opening for a Territory Sales Manager. This exceptional opportunity located in Southwestern United States will provide key sales support for the US Southwest and West Coast markets. There exists location flexibility for this position. The successful candidate may reside in Las Vegas, Albuquerque, or Phoenix.
|Duties:||Key competencies and accountabilities are:|
• optimizing existing customer accounts with effective interaction promoting future growth potential,
• identifying and coordinating new accounts to be solicited with Inside Sales Representatives,
• defining strategic actions with Inside Sales focusing on key accounts and establishing strategic direction,
• supporting all product segment and Sales teams in satisfying customers, resolving claim and credit issues,
• exercising full responsibility for sales orders through scheduling, credit, customer needs, and shipping/inventory logistics,
• tracking and connecting all major inquiries and pricing proposals, and
• understanding market activity and competitive data, developing customer focused sales strategies and marketing approaches.
|Qualifications:||Prior significant sales experience in the steel tubing industry in managing customer relationships and building new accounts in an autonomous, team based structure is essential to be effective in the position. Degreed candidates are preferred. Excellent benefits and compensation are available based on the credentials of the successful candidate.|
If you are interested in joining an excellent organization that rewards results, please apply on-line at:
For information about our organization, visit our web site at www.bullmoosetube.com
Bull Moose Tube is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.